We have selected our winning design for our camp t-shirt. The design below was created by Jen Ritts. Thank you to all who participated, we appreciate your support! Our guidelines for the contest are featured below! Keep us in mind for next year.
NoLibs Rec Summer Camp T-Shirt Design Contest 2017
Rules & Guidelines
Open to all ages.
Criteria for Design:
- Must include Philadelphia Parks & Recreation Find Your Path logo
- Must include the text “NoLibs Rec Summer Camp” or “Northern Liberties Summer Camp”
- You may pick 2 colors:
- One for the design print
- One for the actual shirt color
- No multi-color prints.
- Designs can be drawn or created digitally.
How to Submit:
- All submissions due by Monday, May 1, 2017
- Email design to email@example.com with the subject line “Summer Camp T-Shirt Submission”
- OR bring a hard copy to the office.
T-Shirt designs will be judged on:
- Visual appeal
- Accurate and clear information
- New design (No repeats from previous camp years)
- Clearly indicates connection to NoLibs Rec & Philadelphia Parks & Recreation
- Winning design will also be entered into the citywide t-shirt contest.
Questions? Call 215-686-1785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org