NoLibs Rec Summer Camp
T-Shirt Design Contest 2018!
Rules & Guidelines
Open to all ages.
Criteria for Design:
- Must include Philadelphia Parks & Recreation Find Your Path logo
- Must include the text “NoLibs Rec Summer Camp” or “Northern Liberties Summer Camp”
- You may pick 2 colors:
- One for the design print
- One for the actual shirt color
- No multi-color prints.
- Designs can be drawn or created digitally.
How to Submit:
- All submissions due by Tuesday, May 15, 2017
- Email design to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Summer Camp T-Shirt Submission”
- OR bring a hard copy to the office.
T-Shirt designs will be judged on:
- Visual appeal
- Accurate and clear information
- New design (No repeats from previous camp years)
- Clearly indicates connection to NoLibs Rec & Philadelphia Parks & Recreation
- Winning design will also be entered into the citywide t-shirt contest.
Questions? Call 215-686-1785 or email email@example.com
Check out our winning design from last summer, created by Jen Ritts!