SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Summer Camp 2020 Brief Description:
The NoLibs Rec Summer Camp is a great place to send your children to camp in Philadelphia. Our camp staff ensures that the camp environment is both safe and fun. We do many on-site activities such as music, art, swimming, reading, and games in the gym and playground. We also go on trips via bus and on foot. Buses transport the children to bigger trips like the roller rink. Our walking trips include the Rodriguez Library, North Bowl, and Liberty Lands.
Instructions on how to register for camp:
- If you have participated in programs at NoLibs Rec before, all program fee balances must be settled before you are eligible to register for summer camp.
- Download & read our 2020 camp policies/guidelines thoroughly.
- Decide which session(s) you would like to sign your child(ren) up for.
- Session 1 runs 7/06 thru 7/17
- Session 2 runs 7/20 thru 7/31: (NO REGULAR CAMP on the day of Dorney Park Trip on 7/21/2020, tickets $40 each)
- Session 3 runs 8/03 thru 8/14
- Print, fill out, and sign both the policy/guidelines sheet & the registration form. You may type into the registration form before printing. Signatures must be handwritten.
- Bring the required forms to our office between 2pm and 9pm (Mon thru Fri), along with a $75 non-refundable deposit per child per session. We accept checks, money orders, and credit/debit cards. Please make all checks & money orders payable to “Northern Liberties A.C.” We do not accept cash.
- Returning Families and ASP Families may register as early as March 9, 2020
- NEW Camper Families may register on March 23, 2020 at 2pm.
- If your child is 6 or 12, please bring the child’s original birth certificate to validate their age. We will not accept a copy.
- Each two-week session is $250 if paid in full by June 1, 2020.
- After June 1, 2020, the total for each two-week session becomes $300.
- All session fees are due the Wednesday before each session.
- A $25 late fee will be applied to ALL late payments.
- Everything is covered in the policies/guidelines.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Other Neighborhood Camps:
For information on the NLArts Camp, that runs before and after our regular summer camp, please go to: https://www.nlarts.org/summer-camp-registration
If you are looking for a local camp that focuses on dance, please go to: https://www.livingartsdance.com/summer-camp/