WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL FOR SUMMER CAMP 2017.
We are accepting campers on the waitlist right now. In order to make the waitlist, you must fill out the two required forms completely and submit them to us in person after 2pm Monday thru Friday. There is NO GUARANTEE that anyone on the waitlist will get into camp. So, please plan accordingly.
Summer Camp 2017 Brief Description:
The NoLibs Rec Summer Camp is a great place to send your children to camp in Philadelphia. Our camp staff ensures that the camp environment is both safe and fun. We do activities, such as music, art, swimming, reading, and activities & games in the gym and playground, on site. We go on trips via bus and on foot. Buses transport the children to bigger trips like the roller rink. Our walking trips include the Rodriguez Library, Everybody Hits (batting cages), North Bowl, and Liberty Lands.
Instructions on how to register for camp:
- If you have participated in programs at NoLibs Rec before, all program fee balances must be settled before you are eligible to register for summer camp.
- Download & read our 2017 camp policies/guidelines thoroughly.
- Decide which session(s) you would like to sign your child(ren) up for.
- Print, fill out, and sign both the policy/guidelines sheet & the registration form. You may type into the registration form before printing. Signatures must be handwritten.
- Bring the required forms to our office between 2pm and 9pm (Mon thru Fri), along with a $50 non-refundable deposit per child per session. We accept checks, money orders, and credit/debit cards. Please make all checks & money orders payable to “Northern Liberties A.C.” We do not accept cash.
- If your child is 6 or 12, please bring his/her original birth certificate to validate his/her age. We will not accept a copy.
- Each session is $200 if paid in full by June 1. After June 1 the total for each session is $250.
- All session fees are due the Wednesday before each session. A $25 late fee will be applied to all late payments.
- Everything is covered in the policies/guidelines.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 215-686-1785 with any inquiries.
We look forward to having your children in our summer camp!
For information on the NLArts Camp that runs for three weeks after our regular summer camp, please go to: http://www.nlarts.org/registration/