SUMMER CAMP IS FULL!
We are still taking people on the waiting list. In order to be on the waiting list, please fill out all forms completely. We will not take your deposit until we can guarantee a spot in camp. Thank you!
SAVE THE DATES – 2018:
- Summer Camp sign-ups for RETURNING* camper families begins 2/15/18 at 2pm.
- *RETURNING from 2017 summer camp
- Summer Camp sign-ups for NEW camper families begins 3/01/18 at 2pm.
Summer Camp 2018 Brief Description:
The NoLibs Rec Summer Camp is a great place to send your children to camp in Philadelphia. Our camp staff ensures that the camp environment is both safe and fun. We do activities, such as music, art, swimming, reading, and games in the gym and playground, on site. We go on trips via bus and on foot. Buses transport the children to bigger trips like the roller rink. Our walking trips include the Rodriguez Library, Everybody Hits (batting cages), North Bowl, and Liberty Lands.
Instructions on how to register for camp:
- If you have participated in programs at NoLibs Rec before, all program fee balances must be settled before you are eligible to register for summer camp.
- Download & read our 2018 camp policies/guidelines thoroughly.
- Decide which session(s) you would like to sign your child(ren) up for.
- Print, fill out, and sign both the policy/guidelines sheet & the registration form. You may type into the registration form before printing. Signatures must be handwritten.
- Bring the required forms to our office between 2pm and 9pm (Mon thru Fri), along with a $75 non-refundable deposit per child per session. We accept checks, money orders, and credit/debit cards. Please make all checks & money orders payable to “Northern Liberties A.C.” We do not accept cash.
- If your child is 6 or 12, please bring the child’s original birth certificate to validate their age. We will not accept a copy.
- Each session is $220 if paid in full by June 1. After June 1 the total for each session is $270.
- All session fees are due the Wednesday before each session. A $25 late fee will be applied to all late payments.
- Everything is covered in the policies/guidelines.
Please contact us at email@example.com, or call 215-686-1785 with any inquiries.
We look forward to having your children in our summer camp!
For information on the NLArts Camp that runs for three weeks after our regular summer camp, please go to: http://www.nlarts.org/registration/