Registration Status: Need more interst in order to run a class. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be part of the next class.
Instructors: Matt Nelson
Age Range: Adult
Fee: $100 / 8 weeks (16 hours)
Everyone can benefit from an improv class, even those “not funny” people!
Contrary to popular belief, improvisational theatre is not just for funny people and those aspiring to be comedians. People take improv classes for all types of reasons, including, but certainly not limited to:
- Improving communication and social skills
- Improving acting skills
- Sharpening professional skills (lawyers and psychiatrists often take improv classes, among numerous other professions)
- Most importantly, to have fun!
There are many benefits to taking an improv class, including:
- Public speaking
- Getting over stage fright
- Trust building
- Decreasing social anxiety
- Better communication
- Enhancing acting skills
- Increasing creativity flow
- & more!