REGISTRATION for ASP 2018-19 begins on
MAY 1, 2018 at 2pm for NEW families.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM (ASP) 2018-19 INFORMATION
- A few noteworthy items about next year’s program are:
- Fees will remain the same as 2017-18 year:
- Yearly fee will remain $700 per child, to be paid by 9/30/17 OR
- Monthly fee will remain at $100/month per child, to be paid on the first of each month.
- You can choose whether you would like to pay monthly OR yearly by September 30th.
- There is a shuttle from Alexander Adaire School being offered thru Shuttle Bee.
- More info on the shuttle can be found at: http://shuttlebee.org/
- While we do communicate often with ShuttleBee, we are not affiliated with them.
Please have ALL THREE of the following items ready in order to REGISTER for ASP:
- Participation form for each child with ALL clearances signed
- ASP Policies form for each child signed
- $100 non-refundable depositfor each child (via credit card or check, money order made payable to “Northern Liberties AC”).
- This non-refundable deposit goes towards the monthly or yearly fee depending on how you would like to pay for next year’s program. So, if you are choosing to pay monthly, it will count as September’s fee. If you are paying yearly, you will pay the balance of $600 by September 30, 2017 in order to finish paying for the year.
Program Description: Our After School Program provides a space for kids to do homework, interact with each other, participate in activities at the rec center, take a walking trip to various neighborhood destinations, as well as go on an occasional bus trip throughout Philadelphia. Bus trips from recent years have included the Philadelphia Zoo, Scanlon Ice Rink, and the Arden Theater. Walking trips have included Liberty Lands, The Ramonita Rodriguez Library, and Everybody Hits Batting Cages. One of our best features is our clubs. Each staff member runs a six week club of their choosing and the children get to choose which clubs they would like to join. Some of our most recent clubs were Cooking Club, Arts n Crafts Club, Sports Club, and Spanish Club. Each club meets once a week from 4:30 to 5:30pm.